May 21st, 2009
Filed under: iPhone, iPod touch
Similar to MacHeist, which features a bundle of apps by independent Mac developers, iPhoneSpree is giving away bundles of apps — but you don’t have to buy anything to enter. There are 80 levels of winning, with the top 1st-3rd prize winners receiving all 18 apps in the bundle (full list here). You can enter via the website or Twitter, but lucky for you TUAW readers, we’re giving away one of the top bundles of 18 right here!
The 18 apps range from toys (iChalky) to top-notch tools (Flight Track Pro) to awesome games (Sway) to just plain interesting (Earth Secrets). Sway is one of my favorite games, iChalky never ceases to delight my kids, Flight Track Pro is the best flight tracker app I’ve seen and Earth Secrets is like PostSecret.com on the iPhone with all the eye candy of Ocarina.
There’s not a bad app in the bunch, so we’re thrilled to give these away. Just like the iPhoneSpree, the entry period is open until June 3, 2009. Leave us a comment telling us the one app you’ll never delete (ignoring the ones Apple won’t let you delete) and we’ll pick a winner in the first week of June. Of course, full details on the rules here. Thanks to Visuamobile for the bundle — we’ll sit down with them at WWDC and show their eye-popping portfolio of apps.
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment with the name of an app you wouldn’t delete from your iPhone or iPod touch.
- The comment must be left before Wednesday, June 3, 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize: promo codes for the 18 apps listed here (total prize value $73.82).
- Click here for Official Rules.
Continue reading Win a bundle of iPhone apps in iPhoneSpree, plus 18 apps on TUAW
TUAWWin a bundle of iPhone apps in iPhoneSpree, plus 18 apps on TUAW originally appeared on The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW) on Thu, 21 May 2009 15:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments