Hitler Reacts to the iPhone 4 Antenna Issues
Very Funny. But all this hype, mine included, may be for not as I have learned that the antenna problem may not actually be indicative of the iPhone’s ability to connect.
The Stock Market Is Dead!
The traditional notion of investing through “buy and hold” is DEAD! And quite frankly trading the market is a losing proposition too, as 95% of ALL traders lose.
If you are following the conventional thinking, eventually you’re going to go broke. Did you know that over the past 15 years T-Bills and Treasuries have outperformed both the S&P and the Dow, and if you invested in those vehicles, you would have done so with zero risk and virtually no tax consequence? So why do people still “invest” in, or trade the stock market? Why do people load themselves with debt? Because that is the conventional wisdom, that’s what the government tells you to do, that’s what the banks need you to do, and that’s what your broker wants you to do as he lines his greedy, self-serving pockets.
Given this condition, the far more prudent thing for people to do is simply put the vast share of their money inti safe holds like T-Bills, Bonds, Gold and other safe havens, and then use a small amount of risk capital to place into vehicles that can produce exceptional returns, the Black Swan if you will. Let’s say 90% into safe investments and the remaining 10% into high-growth money generating vehicles. And I’m not talking just very good returns, because very good isn’t good enough. I’m talking multiples, exceptional returns, the Purple Cow.
So how do you achieve these kinds of returns, is it really possible? All I can say is ask and you shall receive. Send me an email.
Big Loss Risk if you Don’t Understand Hidden Divergences
Most technical Analysts are conditioned to think that positive divergences mean buy and negative divergences men sell. This is NOT always the case, and can result is big losses. In this video I reference another YouTuber PSAadmin of Perfect Stock Alert, and point out a common mistake, that I made as well, which led to an incorrect market call.
Here’s the divergence chart as a PDF.
US Dollar Going Down and Equities Going Up Near Term
This is a followup to my Gold analysis, showing that we can expect equities to surge in the near-term, but things are setting up in the long term for a great fall. Must keep an eye on this.
Obama Misled on Jobs Report Shows Net Negative Private Sector Growth
The markets plummet on a worse than expected jobs report and all the while president Obama is talking it up as progress, a positive step forward. How is it positive when virtually all the jobs created have been temporary government jobs Mr. President? And how is it progress when private sector job creation was a net negative while government job creation was a huge positive?